Privacy statement pursuant to Arts. 13-14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal data you enter is processed by 3P Technologies Srl – Via Emilia e Romagna n. 25 35020 Saonara (PD) – 049 9861400, e-mail email@example.com, as the Controller of the Processing, for purposes related to the supply of the services you have requested (for example: requesting information, registering on the site to receive benefits and offers, obtaining estimates, making a reservation, or exchanging documents).
Except in the case of your express refusal, your data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- to send sales offers and communications by electronic mail or text message (courtesy communications and/or promotional/informational material, newsletters, offers of goods and services through mailing lists);
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences (i.e. profiling activities);
The processing will take place with electronic and/or paper instruments and will be made available to authorized third parties (External Data Processors) within the European Union or in non-EU countries, who are under contract with us and offer adequate security guarantees, as necessary to provide essential services to satisfy your needs. Those External Data Processors, the list of which is available on request, can belong to categories of subjects that provide support to the Controller in the provision of the services offered through this site (such as, by way of example: software developers and website managers, shippers, etc.).
- to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed (right of access);
- to know the origin of the data;
- to receive an intelligible communication of the data;
- to obtain receive information concerning the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- to request the updating, rectification, erasure, anonymization, limitation, opposition, revocation, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data that is no longer necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was collected;
- in the cases of processing based on consent, to receive your data provided to the supplier in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The information you enter into the form (including your e-mail address) may be communicated to an independent company that will act as the External Data Processor and provide support to the Controller in managing the site and fulfilling your request.
In the case of a request to erase your data, we inform you that it may no longer be possible to continue to provide the service you have requested of us.
Lastly, we inform you that you may submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, if you believe your rights have been violated.